FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

11 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. Jamaal Charles wants to run to Canton

Bill Williamson

Kansas City Chiefs star running back Jamaal Charles was in Bristol on Monday and he participated in a chat. When I read the transcript, one answer jumped off the page. Charles said he is playing the game to go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Now...

Blog | March 28, 2011
  2. Let's chat

Bill Williamson

The Kansas City Chiefs are three days from hosting Baltimore in the AFC wild-card round and the other three teams in the division are in offseason mode. We have plenty to discuss in our AFC West chat, which will be held at 2 p.m. ET Thursday. I look ...

Blog | January 06, 2011
  3. Chat wrap: Chiefs' chatter

Bill Williamson

The Kansas City Chiefs' surprising run to the AFC West championship was a big topic of our AFC West chat Thursday. Kansas City fans had a lot to say and ask as we prepare for the playoffs. Other topics broached included the upcoming coaching searc...

Blog | December 30, 2010
  4. Let's chat

Bill Williamson

I'm sure we'll have a lot of Kansas City Chiefs' fans participating in our last AFC West chat of the regular season Thursday at 2 p.m. ET. Kansas City fans can puff out their chests this week as the Chiefs are the AFC West champions for the first tim...

Blog | December 30, 2010
  5. Chat wrap: Talking playoffs

Bill Williamson

The race between the Kansas City Chiefs (7-4) and San Diego Chargers (6-5) was a big topic of our AFC West chat, which was held earlier Thursday. There are five games to go, but it is clear what the fans are focused on as we enter December. ESPN.c...

Blog | December 02, 2010
  6. Chat wrap: Showdown in Oakland

Bill Williamson

Sunday's AFC West showdown in Oakland between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Raiders dominated our AFC West chat, which was held Thursday. Fans from both teams are fired up and confident. We looked the keys to the game and the importance of it to ...

Blog | November 04, 2010
  7. Let's chat

Bill Williamson

Please join me for our AFC West chat, which will be held Thursday at 2 p.m. ET. With the Kansas City Chiefs being the last unbeaten team in the NFL and the rest of the division having already played a quarter of its season, there is plenty to discuss...

Blog | October 07, 2010
  8. Chat wrap: Chiefs chatter

Bill Williamson

Not surprisingly, the Kansas City Chiefs and their 3-0 start was a main topic of our AFC West chat, which was held Thursday. Kansas City fans want to know if their team can maintain its hot start, which resumes Oct.10 at Indianapolis after a bye t...

Blog | September 30, 2010
  9. Chat wrap: Talking Chiefs

Bill Williamson

The Kansas City Chiefs are the talk of the AFC West. They shocked San Diego on Monday Night Football in front of a wild crowd at the New Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs made big plays in all facets of the game. So, it was no surprise Chiefs' talk wa...

Blog | September 16, 2010
  10. Chat wrap: Lots of Chiefs chatter

Bill Williamson

We had a lot of Kansas City Chiefs talk in our AFC West chat, which was held earlier Friday. I just returned from my training camp visit to Kansas City and many Chiefs fans wanted to know what I thought. I really like those rookies and I think the Ch...

Blog | August 20, 2010
  11. Chat wrap: Chiefs fans finish strong

Bill Williamson

We interrupted LeBron James Day to bring you an early July version of our AFC West chat earlier Thursday. What a solid hour. I loved the strong comeback by Kansas City Chiefs fans late in the hour. After being shy for the first 50 minutes of th...

Blog | July 08, 2010