FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

330 results for "chat"

Page of 20
  1. Kingsbury talks memories, challenges, more

David Ubben

Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury sat down for a chat with ESPN.com readers earlier today, which surely included a whole lot of Red Raiders fans. You can see the full transcript here, but let's look at a few highlights: Zach in Lake Dallas, Texas,...

Blog | July 01, 2013
  2. Podcast: Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury

David Ubben

Ivan Maisel chats with Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury about his first few months at the helm for the Red Raiders as well as his time as Texas A&M offensive coordinator and what it was like to coach Johnny Manziel....

Blog | July 01, 2013
  3. Chat with Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury

David Ubben

Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury is on campus at ESPN today, and you can get your chance to ask him a few questions in a fan chat later today. He'll get started at about 2 p.m. ET. Here's the link. Get over there and get your questions in early fo...

Blog | July 01, 2013
  4. Big 12 teams better than their '12 records?

David Ubben

If you've followed along the Big 12 blog chats for long, you're well aware of the running joke about whether or not Baylor was better than their record. Back when the Bears were 0-4 in the Big 12, I argued no. Bears fans persisted throughout the end ...

Blog | June 05, 2013
  5. Chat: Pachall, expansion, ACC, Tubs

David Ubben

Thanks for all your questions today. Here's where you can find the full transcript. Got more to say? Send it to my Mailbag and you can see it here later this week. Jeff (Little Elm, TX): Do you think Baylor's program is building a reputation fo...

Blog | January 29, 2013
  6. Chat today at 3 p.m. ET

David Ubben

We're back chatting this week in our same slot. Come let me know what's on your mind and we'll make it happen. Here's the link. Drop your questions off before we start, keep them coming once I get there at 3 p.m. ET and I'll see you there....

Blog | January 29, 2013
  7. Chat: Mack, QB shuffles, Big 12/SEC

David Ubben

Thanks for all your questions in today's chat. Here's where you can read the full transcript. Got more to say? Send it to my mailbag to see it on the blog on Friday. David (San Diego): Can Blake Bell be a passing threat as Landry Jones was? Da...

Blog | January 15, 2013
  8. Chat today at 3 p.m. ET

David Ubben

We're back with another chat today, so come on by at 3 p.m. ET. Here's the link. Feel free to drop your questions off before we start, keep them coming once I arrive and I'll see you there. Once again, here's the link....

Blog | January 15, 2013
  9. Chat: Texas QBs, WVU, 2013, OU falling?

David Ubben

Thanks for all the questions during today's chat. Here's the full transcript. If you've got more to say, you can also reach me here and see your comments in my Friday mailbag. David (San Diego): Can Texas finally settle on a QB for 2013 season...

Blog | January 08, 2013
  10. Chat today at 3 p.m. ET

David Ubben

The season's over, and we've got plenty to talk about in today's chat at 3 p.m. ET. Got thoughts on this season? Thoughts on my power rankings from earlier today? Questions about the bowls? We'll cover it all. Here's the link. Drop your questio...

Blog | January 08, 2013
  11. Chat: Big 12 vs. SEC, Ash critics, bowl talk

David Ubben

Thanks for coming to today's chat, everybody. Here's the link to the full transcript. Got more to say? Send it to my Mailbag. On the to the highlights! Stephen (Houston): You posted an article in lunchlinks this morning that suggesting that ...

Blog | December 18, 2012
  12. Chat today at 3 p.m. ET

David Ubben

Big 12 bowl season approaches. There's still plenty of assistant coaching jobs to fill, too. We can talk about that and more in today's chat. Here's the link. We'll get started at 3 p.m. ET sharp. Drop your questions off early, keep 'em coming ...

Blog | December 18, 2012
  13. Chat: Mack Brown, K-State awards, WVU

David Ubben

Thanks for all the questions, everybody. Here's the full transcript from our weekly chat. If you've got more to say, send it to my Mailbag and you might see it here later this week. Let's get to the highlights! Collin Klein (Manhattan, Ks): He...

Blog | December 11, 2012
  14. Chat today at 3 p.m. ET

David Ubben

We're back again chatting in our usual slot. Come say hello. We'll get started at 3 p.m. ET. Here's the link. Feel free to drop your questions in early. Keep 'em coming once we start, and I'll see you there....

Blog | December 11, 2012
  15. Chat: Gundy fears, titles, WVU hype

David Ubben

Thanks for all the questions in today's chat. Here's the full transcript. Got more to say? Shoot it to my mailbag and you might see it here soon. Let's get to the highlights! Mike (Gundy): If you were me, would you stay? David Ubben: Absolu...

Blog | December 04, 2012
  16. Chat today at 3 p.m. ET

David Ubben

We'll cap the season with a chat in our usual slot. What do you want to know? Come by and ask. Here's the link. We'll start at 3 p.m. ET, but drop your questions off early and keep them coming once we start. I'll see you there....

Blog | December 04, 2012