FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

253 results for "chat"

Page of 15
  1. Weekly chat reminder

Heather Dinich

Happy Monday, ACC fans. Join me at 1 p.m. ET today for our weekly college football discussion. It's never too early to start looking ahead -- especially since spring ball is right around the corner, and the 2014 ACC schedule was released last week. F...

Blog | January 27, 2014
  2. Weekly chat reminder

Heather Dinich

Hello, ACC fans (and Louisville fans, who might have a little somethin' to say this week) ... This is your weekly chat reminder. AA is in South Florida, reporting on the Discover Orange Bowl, and I'm flying to Pasadena on Wednesday. Meanwhile, I'm...

Blog | December 30, 2013
  3. Weekly chat reminder

Heather Dinich

It's not Christmas yet, guys. I'm still here. Join me at 1 p.m. ET today to preview the ACC bowl season, which starts on Dec. 26 with Pitt vs. Bowling Green. We can talk bowls, the national title game, next season (who needs a quarterback?!) -- your ...

Blog | December 23, 2013
  4. ACC podcasts: Hokies, Canes and FSU

Heather Dinich

Hey guys, we've got some Podcast content for you this afternoon: Marty & McGee chat with Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer about the upcoming matchup between VT and Tennessee in 2016, Beamer's history with Bristol Motor Speedway and more. Iv...

Blog | October 30, 2013
  5. Weekly chat reminder

Heather Dinich

We have been talking about The Game for weeks now. Difference is, it's finally here. Florida State at Clemson, who ya got? Anyone going to the Thursday night game? Can UNC find a pulse against the Canes? Gonna be a fun week in the ACC, guys! Jo...

Blog | October 14, 2013
  6. Weekly chat reminder

Heather Dinich

Hey guys, We need to talk. No, really. At 1 p.m. ET today, join me for our weekly college football discussion. Help me help you get through Monday. We've got a big game this week with Pitt at Virginia Tech. We've got plenty to talk about. Maryland...

Blog | October 07, 2013
  7. Weekly chat reminder

Heather Dinich

Hey guys, Just your reminder to join our weekly college football discussion at 1 p.m. ET today. Can't get there? Send your questions in early and they could still get answered. We can talk FSU-Maryland, Miami-Georgia Tech, or anything else you're ...

Blog | September 30, 2013
  8. Podcast: ACC's hot start, UMD coach Edsall

Heather Dinich

I got a chance to chat with colleague Ivan Maisel earlier today about the hot start for the ACC , which includes a 4-0 Maryland team and coach Randy Edsall, who also joined the podcast. The Terps are doing some recruiting during their bye week, an...

Blog | September 25, 2013
  9. Weekly chat reminder

Heather Dinich

Just got off the phone with Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd. Want to know what he said about NCSU? Feel free to ask me at 1 p.m. ET in our weekly college football chat. I'll be heading to the Maryland-West Virginia game this weekend, so we can talk Ter...

Blog | September 16, 2013
  10. UNC coach Larry Fedora talks 2013

Heather Dinich

In a recent podcast, North Carolina coach Larry Fedora chats about his team's identity , the difficulties of inheriting a team dealing with NCAA sanctions and what it's like preparing to face South Carolina the first week of the season. He also ta...

Blog | June 19, 2013
  11. Vote: Who will have the best signing day?

Heather Dinich

Jeff in Charlotte came up with a good question in Monday's chat when he asked which school will have the best signing day -- Clemson, Miami or Florida State? FSU fans seem to be somewhat disenchanted with this year's recruiting class, though Corey...

Blog | January 31, 2013
  12. Weekly chat reminder

Heather Dinich

Hey guys, It's been a while, I know, you missed me. Save it for Valentine's Day, will ya? There is no offseason here on the ACC blog, so let's keep it rollin'. Join me at 1 p.m. ET today for our weekly college football discussion. We've got the dr...

Blog | January 28, 2013
  13. Weekly chat reminder

Heather Dinich

Hey guys, We took a break last week to focus on the national championship game, but the chat is back today. Join me at 1 p.m. ET for our weekly college football discussion. We can debate the best moment in 2012, look ahead to 2013, and figure out ...

Blog | January 14, 2013
  14. ACC chat wrap

Heather Dinich

You missed the chat? Tsk, tsk. How else would you know that Duke Johnson is the ACC's best returning running back in 2013, or that UNC won't win the Coastal next year without Giovani Bernard? Allow me to fill you in with a snippet of our conversation...

Blog | December 17, 2012
  15. Weekly chat reminder

Heather Dinich

Happy Monday, ACC fans. There has been plenty of news in the conference this offseason -- coaches coming and going, Giovani Bernard leaving early for the NFL draft -- lots to talk about. Join me at 1 p.m. ET for our weekly college football discussion...

Blog | December 17, 2012
  16. Monday chat wrap

Heather Dinich

Miami will win the Coastal Division next year. How 'bout Carolina?? 2013 is the Year of the Tigers! Today's chat was spent in part discussing the future hierarchy of the ACC, along with expansion, the "most hated" team in college football a...

Blog | December 10, 2012