FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

472 results for "chat"

Page of 29
  1. ChatWrap: Joique Bell vs. Mikel Leshoure

Kevin Seifert

Our final NFC North-centric SportsNation chat produced plenty of laughs and inside jokes, along with a few serious points of discussion as well. Among them was the future of the Detroit Lions' backfield behind starter Reggie Bush. The relevant exchan...

Blog | August 27, 2013
  2. NFC North chat alert: Finis

Kevin Seifert

Even amid all the change here at ESPN.com, we can count on one beacon of sanity and routine. For the last time, we'll conduct an NFC North-centric SportsNation chat Tuesday at 2 p.m. ET. We'll laugh. We'll cry. We'll eat cake. And maybe we'll discuss...

Blog | August 27, 2013
  3. ChatWrap: Lions late-round drafting

Kevin Seifert

Our SportsNation chat brought fair criticism, and reasonable debate, to the Detroit Lions' late-round drafting in the five-year tenure of general manager Martin Mayhew and coach Jim Schwartz. The relevant exchange: Jordan K. (Newark, Ohio) Do y...

Blog | August 20, 2013
  4. NFC North chat alert

Kevin Seifert

I'm not sure how many more of these SportsNation chats we'll have as an NFC North community, so let's make sure we all gather Tuesday at 2 p.m. ET to enjoy it while we can. If you don't know what I'm talking about, make sure you read this ESPN press ...

Blog | August 20, 2013
  5. ChatWrap: On Brandon Pettigrew

Kevin Seifert

Tuesday's SportsNation chat took us through a number of NFC North topics, including whether there is hope for Detroit Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew to have a career year. Here is the relevant exchange: Johnny (Detroit) Do you think Pe...

Blog | August 14, 2013
  6. NFC North chat alert

Kevin Seifert

Training camps are winding down, the preseason is well underway and the Perseid Meteor Shower is peaking this week. I'd say we have more than enough to discuss in our weekly SportsNation chat. See you at 2 p.m. ET -- and bring your telescopes....

Blog | August 13, 2013
  7. ChatWrap: Lions' Nate Burleson

Kevin Seifert

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Detroit Lions receiver Nate Burleson and I sat down for a live chat Wednesday afternoon, and in reading through the transcript a little while ago, I was reminded how many thoughtful and informative answers he provided. (I guess i...

Blog | August 08, 2013
  8. No NFC North chat today

Kevin Seifert

Unfortunately, I won't be in position Tuesday to conduct our regular SportsNation chat. Detroit Lions training camp beckons. We'll catch up next week. I'm sorry, everyone. (Or am I?????)...

Blog | August 06, 2013
  9. ChatWrap: Christian Ponder's uneven camp

Kevin Seifert

Tuesday's SportsNation chat turned into a spirited, mostly healthy exchange of ideas, and in some cases differences of opnion, on what I've written thus far about Minnesota Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder in training camp. My simple intent wa...

Blog | July 30, 2013
  10. NFC North chat alert

Kevin Seifert

I'm back at NFC North blog headquarters for a few days, a schedule I created specifically so I could be in place for our Tuesday chat on SportsNation. Camps are underway and there is more than enough to talk about. So join me at 2 p.m. ET and we'll h...

Blog | July 30, 2013
  11. Live blog: Minnesota Vikings training camp

Kevin Seifert

MANATKO, Minn. -- We're going to try something different for our third and final day at Minnesota Vikings training camp. You can follow all of it in this here post. We'll start around 12:45 p.m. ET with a live chat hosted by Minnesota Vikings cent...

Blog | July 29, 2013
  12. BBAO: Live chat with John Sullivan today

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: MANKATO, Minn. -- I've got a cool treat to celebrate our third and final day at Minnesota Vikings training camp. In between the morning and afternoon practices, at around 12:45 p.m. ET, Vikings center John Sullivan w...

Blog | July 29, 2013
  13. ChatWrap: Martellus Bennett's production

Kevin Seifert

Tuesday's SportsNation chat was our final chance to hash through our offseason themes before watching them put into practice when training camp begins. The impact of Chicago Bears tight end Martellus Bennett has been a consistently hot topic in our c...

Blog | July 24, 2013
  14. NFC North chat alert

Kevin Seifert

Training camps loom on the immediate horizon. The Detroit Lions are searching for wide receivers, the Green Bay Packers' starting quarterback is facing an unusual line of questioning and a philanthropic organization awarded an astronomer $200,000 to ...

Blog | July 23, 2013
  15. NFC North chat alert

Kevin Seifert

If all goes as planned, Tuesday's SportsNation chat won't be interrupted by major contract news for a prominent NFC North player, one that renders a recent post partially moot and generally throws me into an all-day nervous tizzy. Let's spend 60 frie...

Blog | July 16, 2013
  16. ChatWrap II: Randall Cobb's contract year?

Kevin Seifert

Bubba caught me off guard in Tuesday's SportsNation chat when he/she asked about recent contract news: Bubba (Green Bay) Does Victor Cruz's new contract paint a picture of what we may see Randall Cobb get? Kevin Seifert (2:17 PM) That and...

Blog | July 11, 2013