FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

493 results for "chat"

Page of 30
  1. NFC West chat begins at 1 p.m. ET

Mike Sando

Passing along: a link to the next NFC West chat, beginning at 1 p.m. ET. Hope to see you there....

Blog | August 22, 2013
  2. NFC West chat kicking off at 1 p.m. ET

Mike Sando

Consider this a formal invite to participate in our NFC West chat scheduled for 1 p.m. ET Thursday. Here's the link. Hope to see you there....

Blog | August 15, 2013
  3. Sando chat scheduled for 1 p.m. ET

Mike Sando

Passing along: Here's the link to our weekly NFC West chat, which begins at 1 p.m. ET. Hope to see you there....

Blog | August 08, 2013
  4. NFC West chat set for 1 p.m. ET

Mike Sando

We'll be taking our NFC West conversation into the ESPN.com chat engine beginning Thursday at 1 p.m. ET. Here's the link. Hope to see you there....

Blog | July 18, 2013
  5. Sando chat scheduled for 1 p.m. ET

Mike Sando

The next NFC West chat begins at 1 p.m. ET. Here is the link. We're two weeks away from training camps opening, less than one month from the first NFC West exhibition games (Aug. 8) and less than two months from the first NFC West regular-seaso...

Blog | July 11, 2013
  6. Around the NFC West: Sound planning

Mike Sando

Around the NFC West: July 10, 2013 Arizona Cardinals Urban: Breakout players for Cardinals St. Louis Rams Miklasz: Jaworski's take on Bradford San Francisco 49ers Maiocco: 49ers thoughts during chat ...

Blog | July 10, 2013
  7. NFC West chat moved to Wednesday, 4 ET

Mike Sando

We're moving the NFC West chat from Thursday to Wednesday, beginning at 4 p.m. ET. Sorry if the late change throws off your plans. Some have asked for chats later in the day; hopefully this works better for some of you. I'm unable to participat...

Blog | June 19, 2013
  8. NFC West chat rescheduled for Friday

Mike Sando

A heads up: We're moving the NFC West chat from its usual time to Friday at 2 p.m. ET. Here's the link in advance. Our usual Thursday slot doesn't work this week because I'll be watching the St. Louis Rams' practice session at that time....

Blog | June 13, 2013
  9. A quick NFC West roster snapshot

Mike Sando

The NFC West chat is getting underway, but first I wanted to pass along an updated roster snapshot for NFC West teams. Some have asked about the downloadable roster files I've made available in the past. Those still need some work as I verify info...

Blog | June 06, 2013
  10. NFC West chat scheduled for 1 p.m. ET

Mike Sando

Good morning, NFC West. We've got our regularly scheduled Thursday chat set to begin at 1 p.m. ET. Here is the link you'll need to participate. I'll be back in a bit with our usual look around the division. In the meantime, I had to laugh at Joe S...

Blog | June 06, 2013
  11. One potential subject for upcoming chat

Mike Sando

Passing along: the link to our regularly scheduled NFC West chat, set to begin Thursday at 1 p.m. ET. Michael Crabtree's injury was the No. 1 subject from the chat last week. Not much has changed in the intervening days. NFC West rosters are prett...

Blog | May 30, 2013
  12. NFC West sky falling? We'll chat about it

Mike Sando

So much has gone down since our last NFC West chat one week ago. Suspensions for Bruce Irvin and Rokevious Watkins. A not-guilty plea from Daryl Washington. Michael Crabtree's torn Achilles' tendon. News that Cliff Avril is suffering from a foot i...

Blog | May 23, 2013
  13. Potential subjects for 1 p.m. NFC West chat

Mike Sando

Good morning, NFC West. This is your four-hour warning to drop everything and head on over to our next chat, set for 1 p.m. ET. We can continue discussing what's at stake for St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford, how teams from this division ap...

Blog | May 16, 2013
  14. Off to see rookies following NFC West chat

Mike Sando

Our usual Thursday chat will be kicking off Friday at 2 p.m. ET instead. Here's the link for those able to attend. From there, I'll be driving over to Seattle Seahawks headquarters for their rookie minicamp. All four NFC West teams have rookie ...

Blog | May 10, 2013
  15. 2012 reflections as chat moved to Friday

Mike Sando

We've pushed back the NFC West chat one day. I'll post the link before we get going at 2 p.m. ET Friday. You can check out the full chat archive dating to 2007 right here. My plan is to head from the chat over to the Seattle Seahawks' first rookie...

Blog | May 09, 2013
  16. Sando chat scheduled for 1 p.m. ET

Mike Sando

We've got the 2013 NFL draft and other subjects to review when the next NFC West chat gets under way Thursday at 1 p.m. ET. Here is the link. Last week, we used the chat to discuss the possibility of the St. Louis Rams trading back in the first...

Blog | May 02, 2013