FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

153 results for "chat"

Page of 9
  1. Tuesday chat: 1 p.m. ET

David Schoenfield

Click here to join the fun and festivities!...

Blog | September 02, 2014
  2. Five things we learned Tuesday

David Schoenfield

1. Madison Bumgarner says, "Don't you forget about the Giants." Strange question from my chat session on Tuesday: "Time to blow up the Giants? Keep Posey, Bumgarner and start over?" I mean ... the Giants are holding one of the wild cards and at fi...

Blog | August 27, 2014
  3. Chat wrap: Yankees, Nationals, more

David Schoenfield

Here's Tuesday's chat wrap....

Blog | August 26, 2014
  4. Are we lacking all-around outfielders?

David Schoenfield

From Tuesday's chat session: Steve (Plantation, FL) I was talking to my brother about outfielders, and I said "I want my left fielder to have a .350 OBP, 30 doubles, 20 homers, play solid D, and be a good baserunner." Then I asked, "How many play...

Blog | August 12, 2014
  5. Chat wrap: Everything baseball

David Schoenfield

Here's Tuesday's chat wrap....

Blog | August 12, 2014
  6. Chat wrap: Baez, playoff races, Verlander

David Schoenfield

Here's Tuesday chat wrap. Enjoy!...

Blog | August 05, 2014
  7. Video chat: MLB trade deadline wrap-up

David Schoenfield

Jerry Crasnick and I discussed all the trade deadline deals and answered your questions....

Blog | July 31, 2014
  8. Tuesday chat wrap: Trade deadline talk

David Schoenfield

It was another fun chat with trade deadline stuff, Hall of Fame talk, and some potential dog names for Bryan in Ohio's new puppy....

Blog | July 29, 2014
  9. Chat wrap: Baseball stuff

David Schoenfield

Tuesday's chat wrap is here....

Blog | July 15, 2014
  10. How many All-Stars will surpass Jeter?

David Schoenfield

Longtime reader/chatter Tarek asked the following question in Tuesday's chat: How many of this year's All-Stars will have a better career than Derek Jeter? Now, that's a bit of a layered question when you start factoring in things like World Serie...

Blog | July 09, 2014
  11. Chat wrap: Price, Jeter, All-Star talk

David Schoenfield

Here's the link to Tuesday's chat wrap. Among the items of discussion: Best rotation to never win the World Series. Sounds like a future blog post!...

Blog | July 08, 2014
  12. Chat wrap: Shark, Harper, trades, more!

David Schoenfield

Here's Tuesday's chat wrap with an interesting discussion about Bryce Harper plus lots of trade deadline talk....

Blog | July 01, 2014
  13. Just because: Mark Fidrych, 1976

David Schoenfield

In my Tuesday chat session, we somehow got on the topic of one-year wonders. I mentioned Mark Fidrych, who had a great rookie season with the Tigers in 1976 and then got injured. Chris from NYC responded: "I saw Fidrych pitch live a few times and ...

Blog | June 25, 2014
  14. Chat wrap: Braves, Harper, Bo, HR Derby

David Schoenfield

Tuesday's chat session featured plenty of Braves talk, discussion of one-year wonders, tragic careers, what happens with Ryan Zimmerman when Bryce Harper returns, more Bryce Harper, a brief divergence into Hall of Fame talk, Bo Jackson, the Angels' b...

Blog | June 24, 2014
  15. Video chat: Power Rankings

David Schoenfield

Eric Karabell and David Schoenfield took your questions about this week's Power Rankings....

Blog | June 23, 2014
  16. Chat wrap: Rizzo, Street, Adams, All-Stars

David Schoenfield

Here's Tuesday's chat wrap. Lots of talk about Huston Street and Matt Adams -- hey, you never know where these chats will go -- plus some All-Star talk, Anthony Rizzo versus Joey Votto, Jeff Samardzija, David Price and much, much more!...

Blog | June 17, 2014