FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

9 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. Sneaky fantasy pickups entering Week 1

Eric Karabell

The purpose of Friday's Sneaky Pickups blog entry -- and we've been running them for years -- is not to discuss relevant lineup information for the pending weekend. Frankly, by Friday there are rankings and columns and video and chats and Lovin' and ...

Blog | September 06, 2013
  2. NFC South programming notes

Pat Yasinskas

ATLANTA -- I'll be traveling back to NFC South Blog headquarters Friday afternoon. That means we'll have to skip the NFC South chat this week, but we'll pick it up next week. Our usual Final Word post will be popping up a bit later and it will be ...

Blog | November 30, 2012
  3. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

With the news breaking that NFL commissioner Roger Goodell had recused himself from hearing appeals of player suspensions in the New Orleans bounty saga, I didn't get a chance Friday to go through film of the NFC South chat. So let's take this opp...

Blog | October 20, 2012
  4. Around the NFC South

Pat Yasinskas

First, a quick reminder that there will be no NFC South chat on Friday. Apologies, but I've got another assignment that conflicts with our regular schedule. Now, let's move on to a look at the top headlines from around the division. TAMPA BAY BUCC...

Blog | August 17, 2012
  5. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

It's a good thing we started Friday's NFC South chat a little early because we had to end it a little early. That was due to the fact that Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints agreed to a contract about 45 minutes into the chat and I had to jump out...

Blog | July 14, 2012
  6. Looking at 2012 salary cap

Pat Yasinskas

A question came up in Friday's NFC South chat about where the Carolina Panthers are in relation to the 2012 salary cap. Let's go into a little more detail on that now. At the moment, and this will change, the Panthers have $124 million committed t...

Blog | December 03, 2011
  7. NFC South links: Brees on best-seller list

ESPN.com staff

Carolina Panthers Receiver Wallace Wright will be one of 10 receivers fighting for a job as the Panthers open training camp at the end of the month. Linebacker Jon Beason answered readers' questions at an NFL.com chat and said there was no way ...

Blog | July 16, 2010
  8. Dear Bill: Enjoy J.D. Drew

Bill Simmons

Welcome back to another edition of The Mailbag, where you write and Bill Simmons makes fun of your comments.

Story | Conversation | December 15, 2006