FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

15 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

Time for a look at the team-by-team highlights of Friday's NFC South chat: ATLANTA FALCONS Matt (Nashville, TN): Do you see Matt Ryan breaking 5,000 yards this year? Pat Yasinskas: Probably a little under 5,000, since they'll have a running ...

Blog | July 20, 2013
  2. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

Let's take a look at some team-by-team highlights from Friday's NFC South chat: ATLANTA FALCONS Kevin (Valdosta, Ga.): Pat- I really think the Falcons are becoming a popular pick for the Super Bowl, and I agree. What terrifies me is if Matt Rya...

Blog | July 13, 2013
  3. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

We had all sorts of great questions in Friday's NFC South chat. Here's a team-by-team look at some of the highlights: ATLANTA FALCONS eric (arcata, ca) [via mobile]: the last time the falcons dropped 100 mill on a qb it didnt turn out as well. ...

Blog | May 18, 2013
  4. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

From Matt Ryan's probable contract extension to the usual questions about Carolina's secondary and New Orleans' pass rush to an inquiry about Tim Tebow and the Buccaneers, we covered lots of ground in Friday's NFC South chat. Let's take a look at som...

Blog | May 03, 2013
  5. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

Let's take a look at the team-by-team highlights from Friday's NFC South chat: ATLANTA FALCONS David (Atlanta): Hey Pat. If the falcons mortgage another draft to get someone like Milliner, do you really think it is worth it? Falcons are one of ...

Blog | April 19, 2013
  6. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

Although it was dominated by talk of a potential trade by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to get cornerback Darrelle Revis, Friday's NFC South chat drew all sorts of good questions from all around the division (that even included a question about Revis and ...

Blog | April 13, 2013
  7. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

Time to take a look at the team-by-team highlights from Friday's NFC South chat: ATLANTA FALCONS David (Atlanta): any chance the falcons go after revis? Pat Yasinskas: No, absolutely no chance. They wouldn't be able to pay him and Matt Ryan ...

Blog | April 05, 2013
  8. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

Let's take a look at some team-by-team highlights from Friday's NFC South chat: ATLANTA FALCONS CP: Start it off Early my friend! Happy Friday. Over/under on Matt Ryan and a $20M contract? Any chance you think he gives the Falcons some relief s...

Blog | March 22, 2013
  9. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

Let's take a team-by-team look at the highlights from Friday's NFC South chat: ATLANTA FALCONS Ryan (St Petersburg, FL): So looks like Turner's days are numbered. Does Atlanta go and get a top FA like Reggie Bush (if he doesn't resign)? Or do t...

Blog | February 23, 2013
  10. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

We held our final NFC South chat of the regular season on Friday (don't worry, we'll still do the chat for all of the postseason and most of the offseason). Let's take a look at some of the team-by-team highlights. ATLANTA FALCONS Anthony (NJ):...

Blog | December 28, 2012
  11. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

Let's take a team-by-team look at some of the highlights of Friday's NFC South chat: ATLANTA FALCONS Thomas (Dalton, Ga.): I like Matt Ryan but why does he not want to throw to anyone except the big three or a running back? Are the rest of the ...

Blog | December 15, 2012
  12. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

Let's take a team-by-team look at some of the highlights from Friday's NFC South chat: ATLANTA FALCONS pat (new jersey): where is Ray Edwards this year? and why haven't the falcons used sidbury or even massaquoi more often? Pat Yasinskas: R...

Blog | October 27, 2012
  13. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

Let's take a team-by-team look at some of the highlights of Friday's NFC South chat. ATLANTA FALCONS Jon(Falcon fan) (GA): How long can Abraham go this year playing the number of reps that the he has been playing? Can't Sidbury play more? Pa...

Blog | October 12, 2012
  14. Film of the NFC South chat

Pat Yasinskas

As always, lots of great questions in Friday's NFC South chat. Let's take a look at some team-by-team highlights: ATLANTA FALCONS cc (Atlanta): Thoughts on Peter Konz? Surely he beats out Garrett Reynolds at RG, no? And while it pains me to ask...

Blog | August 03, 2012