CONTENT TYPES

FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

14 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. Chat recap: When will Cowboys go after QB?

Todd Archer

IRVING, Texas -- We had another solid chat on Wednesday with a lot of draft questions. We talked about trading up (I don't see it happening), selecting Anthony Barr or Kony Ealy if both are available at No. 16 (Barr), taking a chance on Dominique ...

Blog | April 18, 2014
  2. Players defend Dom Capers, scheme

Rob Demovsky

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- You can find people willing to criticize Green Bay Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers in a variety of places. On talk radio. In internet chats. And perhaps most vocally on Twitter. But you'd have a hard time findi...

Blog | December 05, 2013
  3. Examining third-and-1 pass plays

Rob Demovsky

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- No two plays drew more attention during our in-game chat from the Green Bay Packers' 22-9 victory over the Detroit Lions on Sunday than the two third-and-1 passes that quarterback Aaron Rodgers attempted. The questions about coa...

Blog | October 09, 2013
  4. ChatWrap: NFC North QB market intact

Kevin Seifert

Thanks to those of you who joined in on a pretty lively SportsNation chat, especially one that fell after the scouting combine but with a full two weeks remaining before free agency. More than a few of you wanted to follow up on Tuesday morning's pos...

Blog | February 26, 2013
  5. BBAO: Twitter chat coming Thursday

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: As I alluded to Tuesday, we're planning a second opportunity for live chat-like interaction this week considering the magnitude of Sunday's game at Soldier Field. We hit the SportsNation crowd Tuesday. On Thursday...

Blog | December 12, 2012
  6. 'Madden 13:' Calvin Johnson one step away

Kevin Seifert

During his visit Tuesday to ESPN.com headquarters, Detroit Lions receiver Calvin Johnson sat down for a SportsNation chat. One of the questions: Was he worried about the so-called "Madden Curse" that befalls those who appear on the cover of Madden fo...

Blog | April 18, 2012
  7. Chat wrap: What if Skelton lit up Rams?

Mike Sando

The San Francisco 49ers did not win the Super Bowl during the recently concluded NFC West chat, but they took a few more steps in that direction. Fans are excited. Even fans from other NFC West teams are acknowledging what the standings have made ...

Blog | November 03, 2011
  8. ForteWatch: Chasing Chris Johnson

Kevin Seifert

Trevor reached out during Tuesday's SportsNation chat: Trevor (De Pere, WI) Kevin! We need a ForteWatch up in this blog! He's on pace for over 2,000 yards from scrimmage! LOUD NOISES! Kevin Seifert (2:16 PM) I can see that. I need four ar...

Blog | October 26, 2011
  9. ChatWrap: Paging James Jones

Kevin Seifert

Thanks to everyone who participated in Tuesday's SportsNation chat, even those who asked -- yes -- if the Green Bay Packers will trade receiver James Jones after his one-catch outing in last Thursday's season-opening victory over the New Orleans Sain...

Blog | September 13, 2011
  10. ChatWrap: B.J. Raji and Ndamukong Suh

Kevin Seifert

You rocked Tuesday's SportsNation chat with a pterodactyl reference, some nice comments about late Detroit Lions beat writer Tom Kowalski and some discussion about what Michael Vick's new contract could mean for Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Ro...

Blog | August 30, 2011
  11. XLV: How far will James Harrison go?

Kevin Seifert

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Thanks to those of you who migrated over to our special-edition SportsNation chat Friday afternoon. I was surprised by how many of you are concerned that the Pittsburgh Steelers, and James Harrison in particular, will be trying t...

Blog | February 05, 2011
  12. Chat alert

Kevin Seifert

Please join me for a full-length SportsNation chat at our regular time (2 p.m. ET) and place. I wanted to provide the full hour to pummel me for suggesting Aaron Rodgers could one day be considered the best quarterback in Green Bay Packers history. W...

Blog | August 31, 2010