CONTENT TYPES

FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

8 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. Chat recap: When will Cowboys go after QB?

Todd Archer

IRVING, Texas -- We had another solid chat on Wednesday with a lot of draft questions. We talked about trading up (I don't see it happening), selecting Anthony Barr or Kony Ealy if both are available at No. 16 (Barr), taking a chance on Dominique ...

Blog | April 18, 2014
  2. BBAO: Packers mull return options

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: As we conducted Tuesday's SportsNation chat, rumors were already flying about the Green Bay Packers' interest in former Pro Bowl kick returner Clifton Smith, who was waived over the weekend by the Tampa Bay Buccaneer...

Blog | September 08, 2010
  3. BBAO: Your Favre-free zone

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: Thanks to everyone for their patience during what was a wild Tuesday afternoon in the NFC North. Brett Favre's return to Minnesota forced us to cancel our weekly SportsNation chat, which I promise to make up later th...

Blog | August 18, 2010
  4. Chat with former Packers WR Antonio Freeman

Freeman caught 61 TD passes in his career. Welcome to The Show! On Tuesday, former Green Bay Packers WR Antonio Freeman will stop by to share his thoughts on Brett Favre's unretirement as well as the upcoming NFL season. Freeman played nine seas...

Chat | August 15, 2008
  5. Mailbag: K-Rob might not be done

I must say, my first chat with you ESPN folks was both fun and interesting. I was thoroughly impressed with the caliber of questions, as well as the passion you have for your respective teams. I look forward to talking football with you twice a wee...

Blog | Conversation | September 06, 2006
  6. McNair, Favre are true tough guys

I wrote an article the other day on the five toughest players in the NFL, and it brought a couple of responses I wanted to share. Gavin, New York: Hey Matt, I love the chats and the articles, but I had to write in after reading your tough-guys list....

Blog | Conversation | August 31, 2006
  7. Pack still responds to Brett

Michele Tafoya

Packers' coach Mike Sherman said he had never seen Brett Favre as excited as he was Monday night.

Story | Conversation | September 14, 2004