FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

5 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. Halftime: 49ers 24, Packers 21

Kevin Seifert

SAN FRANCISCO -- I'm spending most of Saturday night's game in our Countdown Live chat, but here are a few quick halftime thoughts from Candlestick Park, where the 49ers lead the Packers by three: A Captain Obvious note: The Green Bay Packers hav...

Blog | January 12, 2013
  2. BBAO: Twitter chat coming Thursday

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: As I alluded to Tuesday, we're planning a second opportunity for live chat-like interaction this week considering the magnitude of Sunday's game at Soldier Field. We hit the SportsNation crowd Tuesday. On Thursday...

Blog | December 12, 2012
  3. ChatWrap: Clay Matthews position swap

Kevin Seifert

Thanks to those of you who turned out for a mid-May chat on a lazy Tuesday afternoon. Among other things, we had the chance to react in near-real time to the Green Bay Packers' current arrangement of outside linebackers. The relevant exchange after t...

Blog | May 22, 2012
  4. Super Bowl XLVI chat

Welcome to SportsNation! On Friday, we'll be ramping up the hype on Super Bowl XLVI when we have several analysts, players stopping by to chat about the big game. Friday's schedule: (all times ET) 10am: Stevie Johnson, Buffalo Bills WR, Vizio ...

Chat | February 02, 2012
  5. ChatWrap: No Jenkins with, without Jolly*

Kevin Seifert

We started off Tuesday's SportsNation chat with a question I've been seeing pretty regularly since Houston police arrested Green Bay Packers defensive end Johnny Jolly last week. Here's how it went: shane (atl) i know everything in some way ultim...

Blog | March 30, 2011