FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

6 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. Chat leftovers: Missing on best chance

Todd Archer

IRVING, Texas -- It's time for some leftovers from Wednesday's hour-long chat with you guys. We had more than 120 questions posted during that time and it's impossible to handle all of them, so we'll choose five extra questions for the weekly "lef...

Blog | March 28, 2014
  2. BBAO: No chat after all

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: Good morning from back at NFC North blog headquarters, where I arrived safely Wednesday night after two days at Green Bay Packers minicamp. I'm planning to empty my notebook of a round of tidbits picked up over th...

Blog | June 06, 2013
  3. ChatWrap: Dueling defensive lines

Kevin Seifert

Tuesday's SportsNation chat included a completely random discussion about the state of defensive lines in the NFC North. The relevant exchanges: Rich (Philly) Jared, Kevin and Brian are all playing for contracts this year while Sharif is playin...

Blog | May 29, 2013
  4. ForteWatch: Chasing Chris Johnson

Kevin Seifert

Trevor reached out during Tuesday's SportsNation chat: Trevor (De Pere, WI) Kevin! We need a ForteWatch up in this blog! He's on pace for over 2,000 yards from scrimmage! LOUD NOISES! Kevin Seifert (2:16 PM) I can see that. I need four ar...

Blog | October 26, 2011
  5. Halftime: Vikings 17, Packers 13

Kevin Seifert

MINNEAPOLIS -- A few thoughts at halftime from the Metrodome before returning to our Countdown Live chat: This is how underdogs win games: Near-perfect execution and a few well-timed mistakes from the opponent. That's more or less what we have he...

Blog | October 23, 2011
  6. Around the NFC North: Sims likes new scheme

Kevin Seifert

Posted by ESPN.com staff Chicago Bears Brian Urlacher would have liked to see Plaxico Burress in a Bears uniform, but a potential suspension from commissioner Roger Goodell was probably too much for the team to overlook. In an NFL.com chat, Pat K...

Blog | July 03, 2009