FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

7 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. BBAO: Live chat with John Sullivan today

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: MANKATO, Minn. -- I've got a cool treat to celebrate our third and final day at Minnesota Vikings training camp. In between the morning and afternoon practices, at around 12:45 p.m. ET, Vikings center John Sullivan w...

Blog | July 29, 2013
  2. ChatWrap II: Randall Cobb's contract year?

Kevin Seifert

Bubba caught me off guard in Tuesday's SportsNation chat when he/she asked about recent contract news: Bubba (Green Bay) Does Victor Cruz's new contract paint a picture of what we may see Randall Cobb get? Kevin Seifert (2:17 PM) That and...

Blog | July 11, 2013
  3. Chat postponed on busy news afternoon

Kevin Seifert

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Sorry to do this at such late notice, but we're going to have to postpone today's SportsNation chat. I guess I was a little too ambitious with my time management. The Minnesota Vikings' minicamp practice schedule has changed a ...

Blog | June 19, 2012
  4. Have at It: Most significant departure

Kevin Seifert

We had overwhelming participation in Tuesday's SportsNation chat, no doubt a response to our two undefeated teams. As it turned out, one of the questions I didn't get to sparked an idea for this week's Have at It. Several of you asked who I though...

Blog | October 05, 2011
  5. Peeling back the Vikings' offense

Kevin Seifert

Short echoed the concerns of some other Minnesota Vikings I've heard from during Tuesday's SportsNation chat: The Vikings' offense looks eerily similar to the one [Brad] Childress ran his first couple of seasons here: run, run, 2-yard slant pass on ...

Blog | August 25, 2011
  6. Oh, yes: An all-NFC North 4x100 relay team

Kevin Seifert

We veered off the beaten path a bit during Tuesday's SportsNation chat, somehow squeezing in the time to discuss which NFC North team could field the top 4x100 relay group. It had no relevance to anything but a good discussion, so naturally I jumped...

Blog | July 13, 2011
  7. Stafford and the latest McShay mock draft

Kevin Seifert

Posted by ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert The most interesting thing about Matthew Stafford's chat with SportsNation on Thursday was the matter-of-fact way he discussed playing for Detroit. The Lions, of course, have offered no public indication tha...

Blog | April 16, 2009