FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

93 results for "chat"

Page of 5
  1. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

We are hot and heavy into training camps now that all four division teams are underway. Let's chat about it. Join me at 4 p.m. to discuss all the latest in the AFC East. We will cover the Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets and Buf...

Blog | July 30, 2013
  2. AFC East chat preview: Training camp

James Walker

Football season is finally here. The Miami Dolphins are the first AFC East team to get training camp underway, and the rest of the division will follow suit within the week. Join me at 4 p.m. ET for our weekly chat to discuss the division. We will...

Blog | July 23, 2013
  3. AFC East pre-camp Power Rankings

James Walker

Not an AFC East chat goes by in which I'm not asked for 2013 predictions. I have refrained from season picks because I've seen football only in shorts, which can be overrated. I'd rather wait until after training camp and preseason games. However...

Blog | July 06, 2013
  4. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

It's officially July, which means NFL training camps are right around the corner. Join me Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET to chat about that and more. We will discuss all the latest happenings with the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots and ...

Blog | July 02, 2013
  5. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

NFL training camps are about a month away. So join me at 4 p.m. ET Tuesday to chat about the AFC East. We will discuss all the latest happening with the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots and New York Jets. We also have the high-p...

Blog | June 25, 2013
  6. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

The offseason workouts are officially in the books. Let's chat about it. Join me at 4 p.m. ET Tuesday for our weekly chat on the AFC East. We will discuss all the latest with the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots and New York Jet...

Blog | June 18, 2013
  7. NFL video chat preview

James Walker

We have a video chat extravaganza coming up this afternoon at 1 p.m. ET. I will join NFC East blogger Dan Graziano and NFC West blogger Mike Sando to discuss a variety of topics around the NFL. Here is the link to join the party via Spreecast. ...

Blog | June 14, 2013
  8. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

AFC East minicamps are underway this week. All four teams have full practices, so let's discuss. Let's chat at 4 p.m. ET Tuesday on the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots and New York Jets. We can even discuss the new and intrigui...

Blog | June 11, 2013
  9. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

We are in the homestretch of organized team activities and mandatory mini-camps are coming up next. Let's chat about it. Join me Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET for our latest AFC East chat. We will discuss everything pertaining to the Buffalo Bills, Miami D...

Blog | June 04, 2013
  10. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

Organized team activities and practices are underway in the NFL. Let's chat about it. Join me at 4 p.m. ET Tuesday for our latest AFC East chat, where we will discuss everything related to the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots an...

Blog | May 28, 2013
  11. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

Join me at 4 p.m. ET Tuesday for our weekly chat on the AFC East. I am wrapping up my day at Miami Dolphins' organized team activities. I will share my observations from practice, as well as plenty of thoughts on the Buffalo Bills, New England Pat...

Blog | May 21, 2013
  12. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

Rookie mini-camps and organized team activities are underway in the AFC East. So let's chat about it. Join me at 4 p.m. ET Tuesday for our latest chat on the division. We will discuss all the happenings with the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New En...

Blog | May 14, 2013
  13. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

The NFL offseason is just about over. So let's chat about it. Join me at 4 p.m. ET Tuesday for our latest chat on the AFC East. We will discuss all the latest on the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots and New York Jets. Here is...

Blog | May 07, 2013
  14. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

The 2013 NFL draft is in the books. So let's chat about it. Join me at 4 p.m. ET for our latest AFC East chat. We will discuss all the latest developments with the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots and New York Jets. Here is t...

Blog | April 30, 2013
  15. AFC East chat and draft preview

James Walker

I'm not done chatting for the day just yet! The NFL draft is approximately 48 hours away. So let's talk about it. We will discuss all things relating to the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots and New York Jets. The hot topic is...

Blog | April 23, 2013
  16. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

The offseason programs are underway and the NFL draft is next week. Let's chat about it. Join me at 4 p.m. ET Tuesday for our latest AFC East chat. We will discuss all the latest happenings with the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patri...

Blog | April 16, 2013