FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

83 results for "chat"

Page of 5
  1. BBAO: Live chat with John Sullivan today

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: MANKATO, Minn. -- I've got a cool treat to celebrate our third and final day at Minnesota Vikings training camp. In between the morning and afternoon practices, at around 12:45 p.m. ET, Vikings center John Sullivan w...

Blog | July 29, 2013
  2. NFC North chat alert

Kevin Seifert

Training camps loom on the immediate horizon. The Detroit Lions are searching for wide receivers, the Green Bay Packers' starting quarterback is facing an unusual line of questioning and a philanthropic organization awarded an astronomer $200,000 to ...

Blog | July 23, 2013
  3. ChatWrap II: Randall Cobb's contract year?

Kevin Seifert

Bubba caught me off guard in Tuesday's SportsNation chat when he/she asked about recent contract news: Bubba (Green Bay) Does Victor Cruz's new contract paint a picture of what we may see Randall Cobb get? Kevin Seifert (2:17 PM) That and...

Blog | July 11, 2013
  4. ChatWrap: Future of Tramon Williams

Kevin Seifert

Somehow, and I'm not exactly sure why, Tuesday's SportsNation chat veered into a discussion on the future of Green Bay Packers cornerback Tramon Williams. In my head, I have a vision of Williams as a relatively new starter and a not-too-distant me...

Blog | July 03, 2013
  5. BBAO: Important change on comments

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: From what I could tell during Tuesday's SportsNation chat, and via Twitter and the mailbag, many of you regulars received notes this week announcing a significant change to log-in procedures for commenting on posts. ...

Blog | July 03, 2013
  6. ChatWrap: Veterans who leave the Packers

Kevin Seifert

Tuesday's SportsNation chat brought a nuanced discussion amid the continuing intra-division flow from the Green Bay Packers to the Minnesota Vikings. It's usually assumed that successful general managers only allow veteran players to leave when their...

Blog | June 26, 2013
  7. BBAO: No chat after all

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: Good morning from back at NFC North blog headquarters, where I arrived safely Wednesday night after two days at Green Bay Packers minicamp. I'm planning to empty my notebook of a round of tidbits picked up over th...

Blog | June 06, 2013
  8. NFC North chat moved to Thursday

Kevin Seifert

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Our regularly-scheduled SportsNation chat falls smack in the middle of the Green Bay Packers' first minicamp practice, so unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. But because I know how angry you get when I cancel our chats, I'm ...

Blog | June 04, 2013
  9. ChatWrap: Dueling defensive lines

Kevin Seifert

Tuesday's SportsNation chat included a completely random discussion about the state of defensive lines in the NFC North. The relevant exchanges: Rich (Philly) Jared, Kevin and Brian are all playing for contracts this year while Sharif is playin...

Blog | May 29, 2013
  10. ChatWrap: No commitment to Johnny Jolly

Kevin Seifert

Tuesday's SportsNation chat provided us the opportunity to catch everyone up on why the Green Bay Packers have kept defensive lineman Johnny Jolly on their roster following his three-year suspension from the NFL. First, the exchange: otto (happy hou...

Blog | April 17, 2013
  11. NFC North scenarios with Steve Muench

Kevin Seifert

Tuesday's SportsNation chat brought a question that I ultimately posed to Scouts Inc.'s Steve Muench in the video accompanying this post. What should the Detroit Lions do, asked Jay of Chicago, if all four of the most publicly-discussed possibilities...

Blog | April 10, 2013
  12. ChatWrap: NFC North QB market intact

Kevin Seifert

Thanks to those of you who joined in on a pretty lively SportsNation chat, especially one that fell after the scouting combine but with a full two weeks remaining before free agency. More than a few of you wanted to follow up on Tuesday morning's pos...

Blog | February 26, 2013
  13. Halftime: 49ers 24, Packers 21

Kevin Seifert

SAN FRANCISCO -- I'm spending most of Saturday night's game in our Countdown Live chat, but here are a few quick halftime thoughts from Candlestick Park, where the 49ers lead the Packers by three: A Captain Obvious note: The Green Bay Packers hav...

Blog | January 12, 2013
  14. Halftime: Packers 17, Vikings 3

Kevin Seifert

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- So, yeah. I've spent most of my time in our Countdown Live chat wondering why the Minnesota Vikings got away from the read option offense they opened with under backup quarterback Joe Webb. I don't have an answer for you. The...

Blog | January 05, 2013
  15. Packers-Bears II: Twitter chat

Kevin Seifert

Thanks to everyone for participating in our "PackBearsChat" over on Twitter earlier Thursday afternoon. We used three of your topics to roll through a discussion on Sunday's big matchup between the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears at Soldier Field...

Blog | December 13, 2012
  16. BBAO: Twitter chat coming Thursday

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: As I alluded to Tuesday, we're planning a second opportunity for live chat-like interaction this week considering the magnitude of Sunday's game at Soldier Field. We hit the SportsNation crowd Tuesday. On Thursday...

Blog | December 12, 2012