FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

6 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. Chat goes into OT with all new questions

Mike Sando

As promised, I'm back from the eye doctor and ready to bring the far horizon into clearer focus, or something like that. Having covered the Arizona Cardinals in the above-linked item, let's wrap up this NFC West chat followup with items for the ot...

Blog | May 31, 2012
  2. Chat wrap: 49ers not only team in division

Mike Sando

NFC West life does exist outside the divisional playoff round. Our latest chat provided a platform to look beyond the San Francisco 49ers' matchup with the New Orleans Saints. Kyle from New Jersey asks which coaching candidate could turn around the ...

Blog | January 12, 2012
  3. Sando chat scheduled for 1 p.m. ET

Mike Sando

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The next NFC West chat welcomes everyone, including New Orleans Saints fans, for a round of conversation beginning Thursday at 1 p.m. ET. I'll be heading over to San Francisco 49ers headquarters afterward. Coach Jim Harbaugh...

Blog | January 12, 2012
  4. Chat wrap: What if Skelton lit up Rams?

Mike Sando

The San Francisco 49ers did not win the Super Bowl during the recently concluded NFC West chat, but they took a few more steps in that direction. Fans are excited. Even fans from other NFC West teams are acknowledging what the standings have made ...

Blog | November 03, 2011
  5. Seventh pick too much for Kevin Kolb?

Mike Sando

As promised, Kevin Kolb's potential trade value has provided a starting point for additional discussion. "Shades" from Chico, Calif., used the recently concluded NFC West chat to question why NFL teams seem to over-value draft choices, and specifi...

Blog | February 17, 2011
  6. Sando chat scheduled for 1 p.m. ET

Mike Sando

Four NFC West teams, two Week 10 games, one chat. See you there. New Orleans Saints fans are welcome, too, but I'll be sticking to the division I know. Let me explain: Turns out I misread the Saints' stat sheet in putting together comments o...

Blog | November 11, 2010