FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

7 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. BBAO: No chat after all

Kevin Seifert

We're Black and Blue All Over: Good morning from back at NFC North blog headquarters, where I arrived safely Wednesday night after two days at Green Bay Packers minicamp. I'm planning to empty my notebook of a round of tidbits picked up over th...

Blog | June 06, 2013
  2. ChatWrap: Dueling defensive lines

Kevin Seifert

Tuesday's SportsNation chat included a completely random discussion about the state of defensive lines in the NFC North. The relevant exchanges: Rich (Philly) Jared, Kevin and Brian are all playing for contracts this year while Sharif is playin...

Blog | May 29, 2013
  3. ChatWrap: Jared Allen's value

Kevin Seifert

There have been plenty of moves to keep us busy here in the past two weeks. So I was surprised to see so many questions in Tuesday's SportsNation chat about something that hasn't occurred -- and hasn't been rumored to be under consideration, either. ...

Blog | March 21, 2012
  4. ForteWatch: Chasing Chris Johnson

Kevin Seifert

Trevor reached out during Tuesday's SportsNation chat: Trevor (De Pere, WI) Kevin! We need a ForteWatch up in this blog! He's on pace for over 2,000 yards from scrimmage! LOUD NOISES! Kevin Seifert (2:16 PM) I can see that. I need four ar...

Blog | October 26, 2011
  5. Halftime: Vikings 17, Packers 13

Kevin Seifert

MINNEAPOLIS -- A few thoughts at halftime from the Metrodome before returning to our Countdown Live chat: This is how underdogs win games: Near-perfect execution and a few well-timed mistakes from the opponent. That's more or less what we have he...

Blog | October 23, 2011
  6. Have at It: Bowers at No. 12 or No. 13?

Kevin Seifert

Thanks to everyone for participating in Tuesday's SportsNation chat, where I promised to re-start our "Have at It" feature as the lockout-ensnared offseason rolls on. So we'll kick it off thanks to a question that came from "Gunther Cunningham." Gun...

Blog | April 20, 2011
  7. NFL: Kenny Mayne talks with Minnesota Vikings DE Jared Allen

Kenny Mayne

Kenny Mayne chats with Minnesota Vikings DE Jared Allen about this past season, how he feels about the prospect of a lockout and his preferred method of hunting.

Story | Conversation | January 04, 2011