FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

328 results for "chat"

Page of 20
  1. Miami Dolphins chat transcript

James Walker

I had another fun and entertaining chat about the Miami Dolphins, who continue their roller-coaster season. In case you missed it, here are some of the topics we discussed: What are the Dolphins' chances of making the playoffs? What are the key...

Blog | December 05, 2013
  2. Miami Dolphins chat preview

James Walker

The Miami Dolphins (6-6) are in the thick of the playoff race. Join me at 3 p.m. ET to chat about all the latest with Miami's football team. We can discuss whether the Dolphins will make the postseason, Sunday's matchup against the Pittsburgh Stee...

Blog | December 05, 2013
  3. Miami Dolphins chat preview

James Walker

The Miami Dolphins are in the midst of inner turmoil with the NFL investigating players, coaches and executives at the team's training facility. Let's chat about it. We will discuss all things related to the Dolphins at 3 p.m. Thursday. We can als...

Blog | November 21, 2013
  4. Miami Dolphins chat preview

James Walker

It's gameday for the Miami Dolphins, and the team is currently in turmoil. The Dolphins (3-4) are on a four-game losing streak and have internal issues, such as Jonathan Martin leaving the team after being ribbed by teammates. Let's chat about it....

Blog | October 31, 2013
  5. Miami Dolphins chat preview

James Walker

Join me at 3 p.m. ET Thursday for another Miami Dolphins chat on ESPN.com. We will discuss all the latest with the Dolphins: What are their plans with new left tackle Bryant McKinnie? What does this mean for Tyson Clabo? Can the Dolphins beat the fir...

Blog | October 24, 2013
  6. Dolphins chat recap: Trade upcoming?

James Walker

It was another interesting and entertaining Miami Dolphins Thursday chat on ESPN.com. Here are some of the topics that were addressed: Will the Dolphins make a trade before the deadline? Can Miami do anything to fix its struggling offensive lin...

Blog | October 17, 2013
  7. Miami Dolphins chat preview

James Walker

It's that time of the week again. Join me at 3 p.m. ET Thursday for our latest chat on the Miami Dolphins. We will discuss all the issues with Miami (3-2), which is on a two-game losing streak. The Dolphins have questions on the offensive line, ru...

Blog | October 17, 2013
  8. Miami Dolphins chat preview

James Walker

The Miami Dolphins are one of the NFL's biggest surprises at 3-0. Let's chat about it. Join me at 3 p.m. ET Tuesday to discuss the Dolphins after their fast start. We will hit on all topics related to Miami and may even talk some AFC East if you'd...

Blog | September 24, 2013
  9. Recapping ESPN.com's Dolphins chat

James Walker

MIAMI - I had another fun and entertaining chat on the Miami Dolphins Tuesday afternoon. In case you missed it, here is a recap of some of the topics we covered: Dion Jordan's role Dolphins' expectations General manager Jeff Ireland...

Blog | September 04, 2013
  10. James Walker chat preview

James Walker

MIAMI -- The 2013 regular season is finally upon us. Let's chat about it. Join me at 4 p.m. ET Tuesday for our latest chat on the Miami Dolphins. ESPN.com has expanded to cover all 32 teams, and I will bring you all the latest from sunny Miami. ...

Blog | September 03, 2013
  11. Reviewing film of Dolphins' mega-chat

James Walker

ESPN.com kicked off the new NFL Nation with a two-hour, mega-chat involving reporters representing all 32 teams. I discussed a variety of topics concerning the Miami Dolphins and the upcoming season. Here are some of the subjects that were covered...

Blog | August 28, 2013
  12. James Walker chat preview

James Walker

The regular season is right around the corner. Let's chat about it at 4 p.m. ET. We can also talk roster cuts and whatever else is on your mind with the Miami Dolphins and the rest of the AFC East. There are plenty of injuries and issues to discus...

Blog | August 27, 2013
  13. James Walker chat preview

James Walker

Training camps are coming to an end and the preseason is in full swing. Join me at 4 p.m. ET to chat about all the latest with the Miami Dolphins and the rest of the AFC East. There have been several recent injuries (Dustin Keller, EJ Manuel, Geno...

Blog | August 20, 2013
  14. James Walker chat preview

James Walker

Training camps around the NFL are in full swing. Let's talk about it. Join me at 4 p.m. ET for our latest ESPN.com chat. Ask me anything you want on the Miami Dolphins and the rest of the AFC East. Here is the link. Do not miss the party....

Blog | August 13, 2013
  15. It's time to chat

James Walker

We have one preseason game in the books for the Miami Dolphins. Let's chat about it. Join me at 4 p.m. ET for our latest chat about the Dolphins, the Hall of Fame and other NFL stories. I spent another historic weekend in Canton, Ohio, and have pl...

Blog | August 06, 2013
  16. AFC East chat preview

James Walker

We are hot and heavy into training camps now that all four division teams are underway. Let's chat about it. Join me at 4 p.m. to discuss all the latest in the AFC East. We will cover the Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets and Buf...

Blog | July 30, 2013