FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

163 results for "chat"

Page of 10
  1. Chat wrap: The Romo question, again

Matt Mosley

Tuesday afternoon, as we do every Tuesday afternoon, we got our chat on. If you missed it, I offer the following highlights out of pity: Casey from New York asked the question I get 15 times every chat: "Is it safe to say this is a make or break" ...

Blog | August 09, 2011
  2. By the way, we're chatting today

Matt Mosley

I usually like to give y'all more notice, but it's been a busy morning and this is the first chance I've had to mention this in its own post. But yes, we will be doing our weekly NFC East chat at noon ET Tuesday, and it would be my great pleasure if ...

Blog | August 09, 2011
  3. Chat wrap: Redskins questions dominate

Matt Mosley

ASHBURN, Va. -- We do this thing we call the NFC East live chat. We do it on Tuesdays at noon ET and it's generally about the most awesome hour of the whole week anywhere on the Internet. We did it today, and you can still see how truly awesome it wa...

Blog | August 02, 2011
  4. Cowboys chat: Say hi to Calvin for me

Matt Mosley

Calvin Watkins and the crew at ESPNDallas.com are chronicling every single pass, drop, block, sneeze and untied shoelace at Cowboys training camp in San Antonio, and if you have a question for them while all of that's going on, you can go to their li...

Blog | July 30, 2011
  5. Live chats from Cowboys camp

Matt Mosley

I know your secrets. I know why training camp coverage is so popular. It's because you're sitting there in some office and/or cubicle, wanting to do anything but work and you desperately wish you were standing on a sideline or sitting in some bleache...

Blog | July 28, 2011
  6. We have not yet begun to chat

Matt Mosley

If you thought our weekly chats were epic during the lockout ... well, you were right, of course. But the lockout's over now, and I think that means we are on the verge of truly unlocking and learning the awesome power of the NFC East chat. I believe...

Blog | July 26, 2011
  7. Chat wrap: Possible Cowboys cuts

Matt Mosley

Took the chat on location today but it still went off brilliantly, as it always does. If you missed it ... well, I'm not even sure why I'm still trying to help you. But here are some of the highlights anyway. Willow from Southside is, like a lot o...

Blog | July 19, 2011
  8. The chat's where it's at

Matt Mosley

Much as I do enjoy chatting with Skip Bayless, it's your questions that keep me going. And so, we will chat today as we always do on Tuesdays. Should be our last chat of the lockout, which means by next week we might have a lot of fresh, new stuff to...

Blog | July 19, 2011
  9. Chat wrap: Jackson's future in Philly

Matt Mosley

As we do every Tuesday, we had our chat. As it is every Tuesday, it was life-altering brilliant. If you missed it ... I don't even know why I bother trying to help you anymore. Guess that's just the kind of guy I am. Here are some of the highlights: ...

Blog | July 12, 2011
  10. Thundercrack, chat's back

Matt Mosley

This time you'll tell me how you really feeeee-eeel.... Yeah, we do this thing we call the NFC East chat. We do it every Tuesday at noon ET. We do it right here at this SportsNation link. And it's really important that you come, because it's just ...

Blog | July 12, 2011
  11. Breakfast links: Giants linebacker talk

Matt Mosley

Excellent morning to you all. Busy Tuesday planned, what with the regular weekly chat scheduled and some work still to do for later in the week on the "Dream Team of Tomorrow," so let's get right on with the links: Dallas Cowboys The St. Louis ...

Blog | July 12, 2011
  12. Breakfast links: Return of Favre?

Matt Mosley

This is how we know the lockout has gone on too long: The Brett Favre speculation is bubbling up again. Yeah. In a live chat on NFL.com, Gil Brandt answered a question about Favre and said, "I do think Favre would be interested in talking to a tea...

Blog | July 06, 2011
  13. Chat wrap: Is Barry Cofield a goner?

Matt Mosley

We chatted. As predicted, it was epic. I can't even imagine how brilliant these chats are going to be once the lockout ends. We may need to order in extra containers for all of the excess awesomeness. Meantime, here's a little recap of some of today'...

Blog | July 05, 2011
  14. Wake up and let's chat

Matt Mosley

Yeah, I know everybody's still shaking off the long weekend. I know you were up late watching fireworks. And I know (trust me) it was tough to get the kids out of bed this morning and off to camp. But by noon ET you should be caught up, and that mean...

Blog | July 05, 2011
  15. Chat wrap: Nnamdi fit for Eagles?

Matt Mosley

Our weekly chat was affected but not eliminated by the technical issues that plagued our site Tuesday. We still managed an hour of questions and answers, and some of them came out all right. Here are some highlights. Mike from Statesboro, Ga. wond...

Blog | June 29, 2011
  16. What's that? Oh, that. A chat!

Matt Mosley

By now you should know that one of my favorite non-Friday hours of the work week is the one that runs from noon to 1 p.m. ET on Tuesdays. That's when we do our NFC East live chat, and I get to take questions from you, my dear readers, and answer them...

Blog | June 28, 2011