FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

20 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. RTC: Survey says scouts prefer Luck to RG3

Paul Kuharsky

Reading the coverage ... Houston Texans In a rewind of John McClain's chat, the Houston Chronicle writer says the Texans need to make Mario Williams an offer that knocks his socks off. Alan Burge of the Houston Examiner considers ways the Te...

Blog | February 22, 2012
  2. Ranking services give chat five stars

Paul Kuharsky

Kudos to Jacksonville Jaguars fans. Buoyed by the big win on "Monday Night Foofball," they showed up in droves at the AFC South chat Thursday. Many brought great questions. Others couldn't understand the nation's lack of respect for a team with a ...

Blog | October 28, 2011
  3. Yes, Thursday is Chatday

Paul Kuharsky

Six days a week we try to walk the walk at the AFC South Blog, but on Thursdays, we take some time to talk the talk. It's always a star-studded and spicy affair where we debate personnel, offseason philosophies, coaching, scouting, my dog, potenti...

Blog | March 11, 2010
  4. Reading the coverage: Fixing Jags' rush

Paul Kuharsky

A broad division by division list of blogs out there, some of which I have never heard of and may have to check out. A good receivers/tight ends free agency preview from Vinnie Iyer. Houston Texans John McClain chats at noon. Anticipating...

Blog | March 02, 2010
  5. Reading the coverage: Cullen determined

Paul Kuharsky

Houston Texans James Casey is back at Rice with a full load, says Richard Justice. John McClain's take on labor strife. Replaying McClain's chat. A look at the running back crop in the draft from Lance Zierlein. Indianapolis Colts J...

Blog | February 17, 2010
  6. Reading the coverage: Inside Manning's helmet

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky The Sporting News' midseason All-Pro Team. Houston Texans Several Texans are tackling the TV and radio games, says David Barron. A replay of John McClain's chat. Alan Burge wasn't satisfied with Mike P...

Blog | November 12, 2009
  7. Reading the coverage: Taylor tribute edition

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky Houston Texans A transcript of John McClain's combine chat. Indianapolis Colts The city of Indianapolis is ready to host the combine, and Mike Chappell looks at what's coming. Jacksonville Jaguars ...

Blog | February 17, 2009
  8. Reading the coverage: Weaver says Jags will lean on draft

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky Please join the AFC South chat today at 3 p.m. ET. Here's a mid-morning rundown of headlines from around the division. Houston Texans All quiet. Indianapolis Colts Jim Caldwell is looking for a ne...

Blog | January 15, 2009
  9. Reading the coverage: Jets looking at Meeks

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky Hello, hello, hello. We've got at least a little bit from all four AFC South markets this morning. So please read up, there may be a pop quiz at lunch. You are cordially invited to chat about the AFC South Thursday ...

Blog | January 07, 2009
  10. Reading the coverage: Pro Bowl reaction

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky Time to start hyping the AFC South chat, which will be held tomorrow at 3 p.m. ET right here. Please join us for a special edition from Jacksonville. Onto this morning's headlines... Houston Texans Andre Johnson and...

Blog | December 17, 2008
  11. Reading the coverage: Hagler gets his chance

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky Our AFC South chat resumes Thursday at 3:00 p.m. You can join us by going here. Two for one discounts on admission, so bring a friend. One story that touches more than one team: Don Banks lists Titans defensiv...

Blog | December 03, 2008
  12. Reading the coverage: Texans struggling on the road

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky This will be an abbreviated week for me as I need to disappear for a few days. Apologies that there will be no chat today. There won't be one next week either, as I'll be at Titans-Lions on Thanksgiving. We will res...

Blog | November 20, 2008
  13. Reading the coverage: Comparing Kubiak to colleagues

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky Good morning AFC Southies. Before we hopscotch around the division, two reminders. The mailbag is always open. And put it in your calendar: We chat tomorrow at 3 p.m. and good seats are still available. Housto...

Blog | November 12, 2008
  14. Reading the coverage: Jags want more from Henderson

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky Greetings from Indianapolis. After some interviews around lunchtime, I'll hold my regular weekly chat at 3:00 p.m ET. Find it here. Houston Texans The Texans are doing much better in the time of possession cat...

Blog | October 23, 2008
  15. Reading the coverage: Hamstring will cost Addai

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky You are cordially invited to join me for an AFC South chat this afternoon at 3 p.m. No RSVP necessary. Just head here. Houston Texans Jerome Solomon thinks Matt Schaub needs a publicist, as fans seem to be afraid to...

Blog | October 16, 2008
  16. Reading the coverage: Colts not happy about lack of holding calls...

Paul Kuharsky

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky Let's zip around the division. Be on the lookout for our weekly AFC South chat tomorrow at 3:00. Fire a note to the mailbag anytime. Houston Texans Texans fans are wondering, "How can 11 teams with worse records tha...

Blog | October 08, 2008