CONTENT TYPES

FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

5 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. ChatWrap II: Randall Cobb's contract year?

Kevin Seifert

Bubba caught me off guard in Tuesday's SportsNation chat when he/she asked about recent contract news: Bubba (Green Bay) Does Victor Cruz's new contract paint a picture of what we may see Randall Cobb get? Kevin Seifert (2:17 PM) That and...

Blog | July 11, 2013
  2. Vikings' Percy Harvin trade must be Step 1

Kevin Seifert

OK, I hope you all enjoyed the impromptu chat we held in the previous post. Thanks to ESPN.com blog editor Emily Schaible for setting that up. We thought it was a fun way to start the conversation on the Minnesota Vikings' trade of receiver Percy Har...

Blog | March 11, 2013
  3. Have at It: Most significant departure

Kevin Seifert

We had overwhelming participation in Tuesday's SportsNation chat, no doubt a response to our two undefeated teams. As it turned out, one of the questions I didn't get to sparked an idea for this week's Have at It. Several of you asked who I though...

Blog | October 05, 2011
  4. Peeling back the Vikings' offense

Kevin Seifert

Short echoed the concerns of some other Minnesota Vikings I've heard from during Tuesday's SportsNation chat: The Vikings' offense looks eerily similar to the one [Brad] Childress ran his first couple of seasons here: run, run, 2-yard slant pass on ...

Blog | August 25, 2011
  5. ChatWrap: Valuing the Bears' spot at No. 29

Kevin Seifert

Thanks to everyone who participated in Tuesday afternoon's SportsNation chat. While we have a moment, let's more fully answer a draft trade question that popped up a number of times. Here is one of the exchanges: Ed (Beltsville,MD) Da Bears trade...

Blog | April 13, 2011