CONTENT TYPES

FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

14 results for "chat"

Page of 1
  1. 2014 NHL free agency -- Burnside: Where top free agents will sign...

Scott Burnside

Here's a look at 15 of the most interesting free agents and their possible landing spots, writes Scott Burnside.

Story | Conversation | June 30, 2014
  2. 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Rivals scout the Boston Bruins - NHL

Craig Custance

Craig Custance talks to Boston's rivals to scout out how to beat the Bruins in the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Story | Conversation | April 28, 2013
  3. Bergeron honored for humility, hard work

Scott Burnside

LAS VEGAS -- It was a couple of years ago that we had occasion to chat with Hall of Famer and Boston Bruins president Cam Neely. The conversation quickly turned to Patrice Bergeron and why the Bruins' talented, hard-working center didn't get any love...

Blog | June 20, 2012
  4. Trade deadline primer - Boston Bruins - NHL

Craig Custance

The Boston Bruins have the cap space to add a significant salary before the trade deadline. But will that room be used on a star or will the B's stand pat and bank on the present lineup? Craig Custance chats with scouts and GM Peter Chiarelli to find out.

Blog | Conversation | February 06, 2012
  5. Chat replay: Bruins-Bolts Game 6

ESPN.com

Join ESPN.com's Scott Burnside and ESPNBoston's Joe McDonald and James Murphy as they provide analysis and answer your questions live during Wednesday's Game 6 between the Boston Bruins and the Tampa Bay Lightning. Game 6: Bruins vs. Lightning...

Blog | May 25, 2011
  6. NHL: Gary Bettman chats on Winter Classic, other topics prior to ...

E.J. Hradek

Ahead of All-Star Weekend, Gary Bettman tells E.J. Hradek there will likely be another edition of HBO's "24/7" chronicling the Winter Classic. Plus the latest on the league's key issues, including its expiring TV contract and protecting its players.

Blog | Conversation | January 27, 2011
  7. NHL: Checking in with Tyler Myers, Matt Duchene, Jimmy Howard and...

E.J. Hradek

E.J. Hradek usually looks at the Calder race -- i.e. rookies -- in his Wednesday blog, but today he's focusing on the sophomore class, kids like Tyler Myers, Jimmy Howard and Matt Duchene. In all, 10 guys are evaluated.

Blog | Conversation | January 26, 2011
  8. 2010 NHL draft: The summer goaltender market runs through the Phi...

E.J. Hradek

With the NHL draft wrapped, E.J. Hradek considers some winners and losers, as well as things he saw -- a subtle hallway conversation between two execs, for example -- plus looking ahead to Thursday and free agency, specifically the goalie market.

Blog | Conversation | June 28, 2010
  9. Oilers, B's chat; Hamhuis talks falling apart

Pierre LeBrun

LOS ANGELES -- It is draft day, and as expected, the Edmonton Oilers and Boston Bruins exchanged a phone call Friday.And Oilers GM Steve Tambellini had a sales pitch for Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli."I spoke with Steve this morning and I told him what I...

Blog | June 25, 2010
  10. Oilers, B's chat; Hamhuis talks falling apart

Pierre LeBrun

LOS ANGELES -- It is draft day, and as expected, the Edmonton Oilers and Boston Bruins exchanged a phone call Friday.And Oilers GM Steve Tambellini had a sales pitch for Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli."I spoke with Steve this morning and I told him what I...

Blog | June 25, 2010
  11. Outtakes with Gary Bettman - NHL Playoffs

Kenny Mayne

Kenny Mayne chats with NHL commish Gary Bettman about making the transition from basketball to hockey, the prospects of another lockout and dealing with the harshest fan criticism.

Story | Conversation | April 26, 2010
  12. 2010 Winter Classic: ESPN.com's live in-game blog

The Winter Classic is here! Chat with our experts live during the game at Fenway Park.

Story | Conversation | January 01, 2010
  13. Let's check in with the NHL community chat

John Buccigross

As the Olympic break draws closer, John Buccigross shares a late-night "chat session" with some NHL personalities.

Story | Conversation | January 30, 2006
  14. A brief chat among friends

John Buccigross

Steve Yzerman, Peter Forsberg, Mario Lemieux and Jeremy Roenick hop on the Zamboni. Sort of.

Story | Conversation | March 01, 2004