FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

524 results for "chat"

Page of 32
  1. Considering Titans-49ers first-round swap

Paul Kuharsky

A chat question I didn't have time to answer on the fly deserved some time and thought, so we dive into it now. Joey Higgins-Luckow from Madison, WI: With the Titans missing their third round pick and possibly being more intrigued in moving down t...

Blog | April 19, 2014
  2. Chat wrap: Regret about Hunter trade?

Paul Kuharsky

A few samples from Thursday's Titans chat: Michael from Woodland, CA: Do you see any possibility of the Titans trading up in the draft? Paul Kuharsky: I don't. They could, but they are already without a third-rounder. Hard to give away more. An...

Blog | April 18, 2014
  3. Let's chat about the Titans at 4 ET, 3 CT

Paul Kuharsky

It's nearly chat time. Please come join me and a great crew of regular participants in our weekly Titans chat at 4 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. CT. It's typically a fun, fast hour and when it's over, I declare your weekend is underway. (Mine starts with ...

Blog | April 17, 2014
  4. Chat wrap: Draft options and explosiveness

Paul Kuharsky

A nice group of you showed up for the chat earlier Friday. I appreciated your attendance and participation. I wanted to punish the no shows, but alas, it's not in my heart not to share. So here is some of what we discussed: Mike Evans as an...

Blog | April 11, 2014
  5. Come chat Titans at noon ET, 11 CT

Paul Kuharsky

We pushed this week's chat from Thursday to Friday. But I know you are encouraged because, let's be honest, once this bad boy rolls to a close your weekend officially begins. So, head over here, throw your best questions at me -- anything Titan...

Blog | April 11, 2014
  6. Chat wrap: On Locker, Manziel and more

Paul Kuharsky

Thanks to those of you who came to Thursday's chat. Among the topics we covered: Who'll have more yards in 2014, Kendall Wright or Justin Hunter? The starting running back. The quarterback drafting history of Ken Whisenhunt teams. Old co...

Blog | April 04, 2014
  7. Bring your questions: We chat at 4 p.m. ET

Paul Kuharsky

We need to talk. Again. Let's help you kill an hour at work before you pack it up for the day. I'll take the best Titans questions and spill over into whatever other clever topics you bring to the conversation. It's always a good time, and t...

Blog | April 03, 2014
  8. Chat wrap: Maximus, Batman or Wallace?

Paul Kuharsky

We chatted it up Thursday, and I know you've been waiting for the transcript. Among the topics we covered: Paying Jurrell Casey. Finding a sure thing at the top of the draft. Ruston Webster and Ole Miss. The kick returner job. NFL trad...

Blog | March 28, 2014
  9. We chat in 30 minutes, block out the hour

Paul Kuharsky

We took last week off to allow for March Madness viewing. Since the games this week are later, I figured a thorough Titans chat can help you prepare. So join me in 30 minutes for a fun-filled hour of crazy talk. A prize to the best non-Titans, ...

Blog | March 27, 2014
  10. Chat wrap: Trade talk

Paul Kuharsky

The chat went swimmingly. Among the topics we discussed: Free-agent visits indicating the offensive plan. Projecting guys into a 3-4. Craig Stevens' salary. The team's best edge rusher. The (ridiculous) idea of trading Jurrell Casey. ...

Blog | March 14, 2014
  11. Mailbag: QB wins and Fitzpatrick vs. Henne

Paul Kuharsky

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Time to charge up the old Titans Twitter mailbag. It's always nice when the questions come flying in even on the heels of our Thursday chat, so thanks for that. ...

Blog | March 08, 2014
  12. Chat wrap: Plenty of CJ debate

Paul Kuharsky

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- When the chat flies by, I know it's a good one. Thursday's hour felt like 15 minutes. Thanks for all the great questions. We spent a lot of time debating Chris Johnson's status, which is THE hot-button issue with the Titans ...

Blog | March 07, 2014
  13. Here's the link to chat at noon ET, 11 CT

Paul Kuharsky

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Back from three days in Connecticut, I come armed and ready to discuss all things Tennessee Titans. I imagine we'll discuss a lot of potential free agents, which is great. We can go there and anywhere you like. I look for...

Blog | March 06, 2014
  14. Chat wrap: My guess at top five prospects

Paul Kuharsky

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- We had a good, crisp, chat on Thursday. You guys came armed with quality questions. Among the topics we covered: Small markets in free agency. If Anthony Barr is available at 11. A Tennessee Titans' Mount Rushmore. ...

Blog | February 28, 2014
  15. Alert the media: We chat at noon ET, 11 CT

Paul Kuharsky

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The time has come for us to re-assemble and to chit chat about the Tennessee Titans, the NFL, television, film, music, child-rearing, snack foods, magical diet plans and workouts that last 15 minutes and will help me drop 20 pound...

Blog | February 27, 2014
  16. The chat film is in for review

Paul Kuharsky

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Big thanks to all of you who came by Thursday's chat. Among the topics we hit on: Continued debate about Chris Johnson's future. Jake Locker versus Colin Kaepernick, Andy Dalton and Sam Bradford. The idea of trying to f...

Blog | February 07, 2014