FILTER BY DATE

• From
    • To

SEARCH TOOLS

536 results for "chat"

Page of 33
  1. Titans mail: Searching for a dark horse

Paul Kuharsky

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Thanks for hitting me with quality questions for this edition of the Tennessee Titans Twitter mailbag. Our weekly chats are now extinct, so we may do these a bit more often. Send a questions with "#PKMail" any time. ...

Blog | August 08, 2014
  2. Chat wrap: Martin vs. Klug vs. Edwards

Paul Kuharsky

Our final chat of the Tennessee Titans' offseason played out Thursday and rave reviews are rolling in. I'll let you judge for yourself, however. Among the topics we covered: How Mike Martin, Karl Klug and Lavar Edwards will sort out in camp...

Blog | July 11, 2014
  3. Chat wrap: It was real and spectacular

Paul Kuharsky

It was a nice gathering for our Friday chat. In case you missed it, I am here to recap and allow you to relive it. Among the topics we covered: The chance for undrafted running back Antonio Andrews. The potential for a trade of Michael Ro...

Blog | June 21, 2014
  4. Let's chat at noon ET, 11:00 a.m. CT

Paul Kuharsky

We pushed our weekly Titans chat out of Thursday as the Titans were finishing up their minicamp. Now, with their offseason complete, I am ready to attempt to answer your challenging questions about what's unfolded so far and what is to come. We...

Blog | June 20, 2014
  5. Chat wrap: A band, book, a World Cup pick

Paul Kuharsky

I always say our chat hour goes by quickly. This one may have been a record. Honestly. Among the topics we covered: Jake Locker's ownership of the starting job. Dexter McCluster's backup. Shonn Greene's roster security. The (bad) idea of...

Blog | June 06, 2014
  6. Let's do some chatting at 4 p.m. ET, 3 CT

Paul Kuharsky

Come one, come all to an extra fancy Tennessee Titans chat. We'll hit on anything and everything Titans and beyond in a jam-packed hour. Celebrities often visit and I will address everything in my power. I hope you'll come join us. It's usually...

Blog | June 05, 2014
  7. Chat wrap: Why NFL has no farm system

Paul Kuharsky

Thanks to those of you who came by the Titans chat on Thursday. To those who couldn't make it, I offer a one-time rain check. Among the topics we covered: My gut feeling about the offensive tackles. Why Jake Locker isn't in a quarterback com...

Blog | May 30, 2014
  8. Let's chat Titans today at 4 p.m. ET, 3 CT

Paul Kuharsky

We are due for a get together. I heard from one valet parker in Charlotte who won't be able to finagle his way into Thursday's chat. Unless you've got an excuse like his, you are obligated to attend. So shuffle your afternoon and meet me rig...

Blog | May 29, 2014
  9. Chat wrap: Oh the places we went

Paul Kuharsky

Good job coming to and asking questions at the Thursday chat. It was a speedy hour and I hope you got what you came for. For those with excused absences, here's some of what we covered: Sorting through the three offensive tackles. Zach Mette...

Blog | May 16, 2014
  10. Let's chat Titans at 12 ET, 11 CT

Paul Kuharsky

The draft is behind us, and some vacation is ahead of us. In that second instance, by us I mean me. But before I disappear for a time, I thought we could have a chat. So at 12 ET, 11 CT, let's gather and discuss anything that is on your mind re...

Blog | May 15, 2014
  11. Chat wrap: Our pre-draft conversation

Paul Kuharsky

I was a bit wary about chatting Thursday. I figured we'd be covering a ton of more obscure players. Kindly, you didn't take me that direction. We had a good chat, and when it was over we were an hour closer to the draft. (But not close enough.) ...

Blog | May 08, 2014
  12. Chat wrap: Next year, LP Field and schemes

Paul Kuharsky

Good chat on Thursday, thanks for coming. Here's a bit of it: Guy: I think next year will be a better year for qbs. the titans should build the team instead of reaching for one of the qbs this year. agree? Paul Kuharsky: I don't think they shou...

Blog | April 25, 2014
  13. Considering Titans-49ers first-round swap

Paul Kuharsky

A chat question I didn't have time to answer on the fly deserved some time and thought, so we dive into it now. Joey Higgins-Luckow from Madison, WI: With the Titans missing their third round pick and possibly being more intrigued in moving down t...

Blog | April 19, 2014
  14. Chat wrap: Regret about Hunter trade?

Paul Kuharsky

A few samples from Thursday's Titans chat: Michael from Woodland, CA: Do you see any possibility of the Titans trading up in the draft? Paul Kuharsky: I don't. They could, but they are already without a third-rounder. Hard to give away more. An...

Blog | April 18, 2014
  15. Let's chat about the Titans at 4 ET, 3 CT

Paul Kuharsky

It's nearly chat time. Please come join me and a great crew of regular participants in our weekly Titans chat at 4 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. CT. It's typically a fun, fast hour and when it's over, I declare your weekend is underway. (Mine starts with ...

Blog | April 17, 2014
  16. Chat wrap: Draft options and explosiveness

Paul Kuharsky

A nice group of you showed up for the chat earlier Friday. I appreciated your attendance and participation. I wanted to punish the no shows, but alas, it's not in my heart not to share. So here is some of what we discussed: Mike Evans as an...

Blog | April 11, 2014